All 4 art Reviews

The Red Baron The Red Baron

Awe Inspiring

0. Hello.

1. Great Points:
* Detail. Simply breathtaking. The detail you put into every single crack and crevice of the armor is simply astounding. Either you put a lot of work into it or you're simply that good of an artist.
* Colors. The blend of colors is very remarkable. Every detail complements each other.

2. (Not so) Good Points:
* Feels flat. Very hard to escape that feeling but upon observation of your other work, this one feels flat to me. I comment this because I know that you can do better.

3. Overall, this is a great showing of talent! Keep on keeping on.

AlvinHew responds:

Cool, thanks for the review.

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

Great Execution

0. Good day.

1. Good Points:
* Props and Costumes. Very well-made. Captures the true essence of Darnell, Pico and Nene. Brings realism to the animation.
* Concept. Very original. I must say, these characters have been around for a long time and yet I have not seen a cosplay photograph of them before. Way to go.

2. (Not so) Good Points:
* Lighting. I understand that the lighting was intentional but it was too overexposed for my taste.
* Background. Too simplistic. Given that the costumes and the props were very well thought of, it would have been nice if the background had been grittier or more suited to the theme of the entire picture.

3. Not to insinuate anything but aren't photographs prohibited (or frowned upon) in the Art Portal? I'm not really familiar with the rules but I think I read that somewhere.

4. Good job though.

The Red Baron strikes back The Red Baron strikes back

Wow

Very cool, even the creator of the game agrees.

nicole red top nicole red top

it's okay

0. Hello.

1. And for my first Art review.. This piece is okay, I like what you did with the coloring. Very soothing, the colors mixed well. Very vector-y. Nice.

2. Not a big fan of the head though, or the proportion of the entire body. Kind of disproportionate for my taste. Still, good job though.

3. Good day.